Monday, March 18, 2013

An Update...
















Hello,

Carli and I are doing great. We just finished up an important week and are looking forward to the great things that the Lord has for us this next Holy week. I am currently waiting for an appointment with the federal immigration office which is set for April 8th. Once I make this appointment, I should receive my residential permit within a few weeks. Once I receive the permit, I must request that Carli be added on as my wife. Please pray for this aspect of the bureaucratic nonsense that we must get through.

Carli is still looking for another babysitter position with a family here. She will start part-time with a family on Wednesday. I am also currently looking for private students looking to learn English while I wait to change my contract to full-time. Please be in pray for this city and for the Christians who live here. Our prayer is that the Christ followers that are here, would be able to have the courage to start some discipleship groups and have the courage to live the Gospel boldly.

One of our friends, Mario, who works for the government, has been speaking to me about his world view and beliefs with the Christian faith. He is very open to finding truth and we are praying that he and his wife will at some point join us at one of the church services. He is a really intelligent person but has not been able to find the truth of the Gospel because of the barriers of catholic tradition and secular spirituality.

We are confident that the timing of our move here and the work that our Lord has already shown us is a testimony to the grace and the glory that Jesus receives when we his children are obedient to His will. We are thankful that all things work together for good for those who are called according to His purpose.

We love you all very much!

Carli and Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment